If any of the following apply to you or any member of the group of ladies attending with you, we ask that you not attend the Conference this year.
- You have been required to self-isolate by the authorities due to COVID-19 concerns.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You have been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days or travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia?
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results (and SWB falls within the period of awaiting test results).
You don’t have to miss out though – instead you can purchase the conference messages afterwards. Head to our website at swbconference.com to find out how to order.