Who we are
Citipointe is a not-for-profit church that exists to fulfill its mandate to ‘unmistakably influence this world for good and for God.”
Our office is situated in Brisbane Australia at 322 Wecker Rd Carindale Q 4152.
Our phone number is +61 7 3343 8888
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ABN is 79 400 419 737 099. 1
What information we collect
If you give us your personal information we will comply with the Australian Privacy Principles as amended from time to time.
These principles include:
- how we collect your personal information;
- how we use or disclose it;
- how we maintain it;
- our transparency with it;
- how you can access and correct your data;
- your right to anonymity; and
- transborder data flows.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us, the method of interaction, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- your title, name, email address, home address or phone number and special dates such as birthdays and anniversaries;
- your spouse or family details if you have registered together for an event and/or your children for any reason;
- information you provide us with if you are applying to volunteer or work for Citipointe Church or register for one of our courses or events;
- other types of personal information including which small group in the church you belong to, church or small group attendance, details of pastoral contacts, significant events such as dates of salvation, water baptism and course completions; or
- financial information such as donation history and your bank details.
We only collect relevant information we need for church purposes and to pastorally care for you. If you have given us your personal information that is of a sensitive nature then we will only lawfully keep and store this information about you if you are a church member or potential member and this information is needed for church purposes and pastoral caring for you.
Some examples of sensitive information include: if you provide us with a prayer request, if you have a criminal record, your racial or ethnic origin, information about your health, your philosophical beliefs, your financial circumstances and pastoral care matters. Users can visit the Citipointe website without revealing who they are or other personal information unless they place an order, donate or provide us with information in some way. Please be aware of our cookies policy below. Citipointe will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.