A year of celebration.
2020 is the 20 year celebration of Citipointe Church. For two decades we have had the privilege of being able to influence our world for good and for God – and we are so grateful for His faithfulness and favour in all that we have done. From our beginnings as one location in Brisbane, Australia; to now being 10 locations across the globe and over 12,000 people calling Citipointe home, we are more convinced than ever before that this world needs Jesus and our work has just begun!
In this season we are aware that as a church we find ourselves in varying positions. If you are in a position to give financially towards Faith Love Hope, we appreciate you partnering with us. We also understand that you may be doing it tough financially in the current economic conditions and you are unable to contribute this year. If you are doing it tough please reach out to your location pastoral team so that we can support and stand with you during this time.
We have been in awe of our Citipointe Church family during this season and we cannot thank you enough for your love and support as we have all navigated a very different world. We look forward to coming together again in live gatherings, but until that happens we pray that you would continue to unmistakably influence your world for good and for God.
All God’s Best
Mark & Leigh Ramsey
What is Faith Love Hope?
Faith dares to believe
Giving is the action of love
Hope shouts you have a future
Every year during our Faith Love Hope season we step out in faith together as a church – to give generously to all that God has called us to. Over the past 20 years we have been a light to the cities where we are planted and a blessing to the communities on our doorsteps; knowing that as we lift the name of Jesus high in all we do He will draw people to Himself (John 12:32).
As usual, Faith Love Hope will ensure the Church shines brightly through the expansion of our locations across Brisbane to reach those yet to know Jesus across our great land. But, there is no doubt that 2020 will be a year long remembered for the COVID pandemic and the economic crisis that accompanied it. These have resulted in overwhelming need across the world. There is no greater time for the church to rise and show the world the compassion of Jesus. With our Faith Love Hope offering this year we will continue and expand our relief and assistance where we can to the many people affected by these unparalleled and extraordinary events.
As a church, we believe our generosity should result in ‘devising generous plans’ (Isaiah 32:8). From the year 2000 until now, Citipointe Church has generously sown into plans and purposes that expand the Kingdom of God and we know that what we sow now will reap a future harvest for generations to come.
Thank you for your generosity. Our prayer for you is that… “He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.”
— 2 Corinthians 9:10
Prayer & Praise
We believe in the power of prayer and the power of rejoicing together! We want to partner with you to see the miracle you’ve been believing for come to its fullness, so that we can celebrate together and give God all the glory!
Watch all the episodes of our Faith Love Hope Season as they’re released.
Because of you
There is no doubt that we are here in 2020 by the grace of God and because of you and your generosity.
But most of all, because of YOU the name of Jesus was glorified throughout the world.
- 58,000 customers access low cost food at Citipointe West Marketplace
- 1, 040,000 kilograms of food given away at West
- 1200 christmas hampers handed out
- Community care offices established and built – Brisbane
- Citipointe Marketplace Brisbane opens
- 250 Ivory Project packs distributed to Brisbane hospitals – to support disadvantaged mums and babies in our city
- 1000 pack the pantry bags distributed in February – annual stocking of the shelves at Citipointe West Marketplace
- Launch of Love Army
- School Feeding Program – 15,000 pancakes
- Motor vehicle purchase for Awaken Africa
- Coffee drives for Auckland
- New building for Marketplace West completed and opened – March 20
- Launched online services globally – March 22
- Over 1200 delegates attended SWB 2019
- 1100 teenagers attended Youth Camp 2019
- 8579 attendees at Christmas Lights Family Spectaculars 2019
- Release of new album ‘Citipointe Worship’
- 404,538 monthly listeners on Spotify
- 114,000 subscribers on YouTube
- 32,157,340 Into the Deep Streams on Spotify
- Launched two new kids rooms including a sensory room for premiere kids at Citipointe Brisbane
- Community Care offices and launched Brisbane Marketplace
- New building for Marketplace West
- Construction commenced for new toilet block and offices at Citipointe Redcliffe
- Extension of main auditorium to increase seating capacity by an additional 60 people at Citipointe Ipswich
- Relocation of toilet facilities at Citipointe Ipswich
- Christmas hampers and toys for children across locations
- Support and relief for gypsy community in Bulgaria
- Financial support for Tonga Church building
- Upgrade lobby area at Citipointe Nashville
- Kids Room renovations at Citipointe Nashville
- 4056 volunteers are recruited each year and are the heartbeat of the Red Frogs network
- 12 Schoolies locations Australia-wide with over 80,000 School leavers attending
- 8KM longest recorded walk home at Schoolies
- 445,295 cups of water handed out annually
- 24 major Universities Red Frogs operates in, and over 90% of residential Colleges across Australia
- 746,900 patrons safeguarded at over 41 festivals last year
- Over 7221 calls were received on the Red Frog Hotline in 2019 during Schoolies week
- 24 tonnes of Allen’s Frogs Alive red frogs lollies were distributed in 2019
- 69,293 students equipped and empowered to make positive choices through the Red Frogs Education program in 2019
- 409 professional sporting players, staff and families supported in 2019
- 1.4M people impacted by Red Frogs each year.
- 100 girls safely reintegrated back into their homes.
- That is 100 girls rescued from trafficking and sexual exploitation, given time for their court cases to be completed, families become financially stable and supported and the girls to start healing from their traumas! Incredible for 100 girls to being given a new thriving life full of hope
- Our SHE Transition Home opened! A semi-independent safe haven for girls 16+ who are in need of greater opportunities to build for their future.
- 2 of our girls start grade 12 this year, with one of the girls already accepted into advanced courses for all of her subjects!
- The SHE Rescue Home has gone through 3600kg of rice this year
- At the end of 2019 there were 147 students and 28 of them graduated
- 2020 is looking like our biggest year – we started semester 1 with a record number of units and students
- We now have 6 external learning hubs with 4 of them interstate
- We usually have 3 ministry treks per year – this year there will be 6
- 2019 was our first international ministry trek
- Food packs
- Coffee drives – Auckland and Noco
- Love Army
- Uni Ministry Study Packs handed out
- Citipointe Noco Community Care/Betta Gumbo partnership
- Ivory Project Mother’s Day initiative
- 1800 Free Food Hampers Given away during COVID
- Drive in Church – Noco
- 7000 free meals with Betta Gumbo and Citipointe partnership
- Ipswich School Teacher packs
- Food packs for local high schools
For the Future
Continued support for the She Rescue Home
Financial support for Awaken Africa
Continued support for Red Frogs programs
Community Care programs & courses
1500 Christmas Hampers to be distributed
Ivory Project Packs to support disadvantaged mums and babies
Upgrade online church equipment so that we can continue to reach a global audience
Redcliffe Renovations – offices & toilets
Bulgaria Outreach Programs
Citipointe Marketplace – Brisbane & West