HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
Last updated 13 March, 2020, 1:30pm EST
The below advice is in relation to Citipointe Church Australia.
Our primary mission, in this and all situations, is to unmistakably influence our world for good and for God. We refuse to be a voice that influences toward fear, and we are committed to trusting our Saviour with our health, our church community, our city, and our world. This virus presents us an opportunity to be the church to a frightened world, one that is led by our Prince of Peace.
We want to inform you of the following precautionary measures Citipointe Church Australia is taking in relation to Coronavirus COVID-19. We would greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation in these matters.
As a precaution, we advise spending time learning the following World Health Organisation recommendations:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your face – eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have travelled from mainland China, Iran, Italy or the Republic of Korea within the last 14 days, do not attend our services, lifegroups or events.
- Stay home and isolate yourself if you have any symptoms of sickness or if you have a COVID-19 test pending.
The Australian Government’s advice and information can be found at health.gov.au and also at your state or territory health authority.
Again, if any new information emerges or we implement additional safety procedures, we will inform you by email, website, and social media updates. We are committed to staying true to the authority of our Government and health services, and are willing to adhere to their advice.
Please continue to pray for our city alongside our global church family, and let’s influence our world for good and for God.