HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 AND SERVICES RESUMING
Last updated July 8, 2020, 5:00pm EST
The below advice is in relation to Citipointe Church – Northern Colorado, USA.
Dear Church Family!
We want you to know we love and miss you all!
Thank you so much for BEING the church during these uncertain times. Our community has been blessed by your generosity and prayers. Thanks for your patience and tuning in online each week as we have navigated this season together.
As you may already know, we are SO EXCITED to gather together for live services starting this Sunday – July 12th, 2020. There is something so powerful that only happens when we gather together. The WORD says that those who are planted in the house will flourish. Even during chaotic times, we, the church, will flourish and thrive and continue to reach our region, state, and nation with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
We will start with two services, 9 am and 11am.
This service will cater to those that are high risk, thus, masks will be mandatory. We want to honor and protect those that may be at a higher risk and make them feel comfortable coming into our building. Remember, masks are only temporary and restrictions could lift in the near future.
This service will be our family service, where it is encouraged that you wear a mask – but it is not mandatory. We will do everything to create a clean, safe environment, while also adhering to social distancing guidelines. Initially, this means there will be no kids ministry, as families will remain together. Those wishing to not attend an in-person service are encouraged to participate online.
Some measures you can expect from us are as follows:
Please don’t allow this list to overwhelm you as we are standing in faith – but also being wise and following CDC guidelines. We LOVE you and have your best interest in mind.
- Masks required in the 9 am (high risk) service
- Non-contact services
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Intentional social distancing with families seated together (up to half capacity of the room)
- Buckets in the back for tithes & offerings – drop off as you leave
- Single entrance/exit to sanctuary
- An online RSVP system implemented through Eventbrite
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high touch points in observation of CDC guidelines
- Gloves and alcohol wipes provided for the giving stations
- Limiting restroom access to 5 people at a time
RESERVE YOUR SEATS TODAY!
To ensure there is room for all those who wish to attend, please reserve your seat.
To adhere to social distancing regulations, we ask you follow the below when choosing your tickets:
1. If you are attending as a SINGLE person, please reserve the seat you would like AS WELL AS the one next to it for social distancing purposes.
2. In an effort to accommodate for our larger families, please reserve a group of seats for THE EXACT AMOUNT of people in your family and no more (i.e. if you have 3 people in your family, choose seats in a group of 3 rather than in a group of 5).
RESERVE SEATS NOW
- Click on either the 9AM or 11AM button below and follow the prompts.
- Alternatively, text “nine” or “eleven” to 970-474-5019 to reserve your seat each week for the 9AM or 11AM service.
We are so expectant that God is able to move in a sovereign and powerful way in your life during this time – so come believing for the miraculous. We are always BETTER TOGETHER and gathering together as the CHURCH is part of our DNA as Christians.
Let’s continue to be the church and see heaven come to earth during this season. The world needs us, the church, to shine brightly.
Ps Aaron & Becky
Location Pastors, Citipointe Church Northern Colorado