Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is it?
- $80 per child for 2 days. No part-time registrations available.
- For families registering with 4 children, the 4th & 5th child is free of charge on registration from the same family.
- Included in this cost is morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for both days, a Summer Kids t-shirt and access to all hired rides and activities.
Who can come?
- School aged: From Prep 2020 all the way through to Grade 6
- Additional needs (Premiere Kids): If your primary aged child has special or additional needs, please contact Citipointe Kids prior to event: email@example.com
What to Bring?
- Clearly labeled backpack with water bottle, hat, closed in shoes
- We will have some rides and planned activities that have water incorporated into them so bring swimmers, a towel and a spare change of clothes.
- Please DO NOT bring electronics, games, toys etc.
What is Summer Kids?
What is the program for the days?
- Extravagant Kids Morning Show
- Morning Tea
- Competitions, Slime and Prizes
- Outdoor activities: Giant slides, go karts, obstacle courses +Water Play/Slides
- Afternoon Tea
Will the children be separated by age?
- All ages of children will be together in the morning, but for afternoon outdoor activities the Kids will be divided in two groups : Prep-3 and 4-6.
Is there Part-time Registrations as my child can only attend one day?
- Unfortunately we are not able to sell part-time registrations as all activities are hired in for two days. Your child may only attend one day, but a full registration will need to be paid for.